Clipart

Which Designs Do You Like The Most...???




See - ALL - Our
MOST RECENT DESIGNS ! ! !


This Get Well Soon Card Did it Again,
DISCOVER The Mystery behind
This Oystercatcher Design !



Great to see that this Card 
is among our 


 
Some time ago during a Walk, we saw this Oystercatcher Standing on - ONE- legg. 

(BTW I do believe that such birds put one legg to their own body to warm it up 
when their Feet get to cold or something)



Anyway..., 

This begun to Spin my Imagination, and I imagined how Weirdly Funny it would look like 
when this bird would have a Human Foot ! 

And before I knew it I had Drawn a Big Cartoon Human Foot 
exactly at the Place the Legg was missing. 

Than I noticed the Oystercatcher having some 
of the Color RED

That gave me the idea to also give this Bird his great looking (RED) 


Colorful Nails ! 



Did You Know You can Share 

Our Cards on SOCIAL MEDIA ! 


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

How I Came With the Idea for this
Reeeeeally BIG 50th ANNIVERSARY CARD ! ! !