Did You See Our - Bubbling Bunny Cartoon - that I Originally Created As One of the Characters to Work at a Publishing Company
|
I wrote a Post on my WRITING-Blog about My Bubbling Bunny Cartoon in it's MAGIC Hat..., a Character with Magical Powers, I created to let him be able to Manifest anything he would like, making it easy and felxible to make everything Possible and create all kinds of possible Stories. Originally I also had the idea to let this Character be one of the Characters that would Work at a Publishing Company Somewhat like the (Publishing) Workspace from Guust/Gaston as you could read about in some previous posts. Something that I thought about Since I also actually worked on Making Publications myself! as you could read about in our post about Another Cartoon from My SketchBook Post. |



Reacties
Een reactie posten
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the Author:
HP van Duuren,
is a Graphical Designer, together with his Sister he has a Graphical Design Studio named: Edelhert Design Studio Simply Click on that link to Have a Look Inside!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make Sure To
Simply Click here below to have a look at our
TWITTER-Page that you can FOLLOW to See things like our Great Looking PHOTO Collages, Anouncements etc.
------->>>> Thank for
Your Comments & Replies <<<<-------