Clipart

Which Designs Do You Like The Most...???




See - ALL - Our
MOST RECENT DESIGNS ! ! !


Some of the Fruits of My "Path Once Lived", Have You Already Seen Our (Party Invitation) Cards...?



Party Time Cartoon Invitation Postcard
Party Time
Cartoon Invitation Postcard

by EdelhertDesignStudio

It Reminded me about Several things that can be helpful
when you also like to create Cartoon Characters.
about Looking at Work from other Cartoon Artists, Learning from them, making Sketches etc.

Looking Back I also realised that I used my Cartoon Characters also in all kinds of Other Way's, they have been on the Cover of the School Paper, in Local Publications, etc. etc. and..., 

Did You Know that I also for example Created things like Cartoon Party Invitations...?

As you can See/Read About
on our WRITING-Blog: 


YES, it's Finished: A - Brand New - Party Invitation Postcard Design !

and did you know that You can also discover them
in our Online Webstore ? ! !
Im one of our Recent Posts

Some of the (Weird) Cartoon Characters I Created for Creating A Comic Book

I wrote some things about my "Path Once Lived", about Creating Cartoon Characters for possibly creating a Future

Comic Book.

Some of those Characters actually got published in some other (Incompany)-Publications,

and while my Characters never actually made it into
an actual Comic Books (Yet!) on this Blog I also have
Plenty of Room to write about some of my
Stories about my "Path Once Lived" and I can also Show you Several of Those Characters !






Reacties

ALSO DISCOVER Our Happy Lifestyle
Theme Specific Blogs:


On Our Blogs You find Practical News, Tips & Ideas about:
Digital Camera-ideas, Travel, Movies, Music, Writing,
Healthy Lifestyle, EDS-Cartoons and Art,



Populaire posts van deze blog

Did You See Our - Bubbling Bunny Cartoon - that I Originally Created As One of the Characters to Work at a Publishing Company

Another Cartoon from My Sketsbook,
A Character You Have Seen Before In A Previous Post !

It Can Take a While to Get To Draw Comics....,