Clipart

Which Designs Do You Like The Most...???




See - ALL - Our
MOST RECENT DESIGNS ! ! !


Another Cartoon from My Sketsbook,
A Character You Have Seen Before In A Previous Post !



As you will know I frequently like to have
a Cup of Coffee, do some Journaling to continue to work on Ideas etc. etc.

And to Continue to get ideas for for example our Online Web Strip....,

During one of My - Journaling Sessions - I Rember having Showed 

in one of our Previous Posts....,

I also used this Character as a Cover-Image for an In-Company Publication I Published for a Company I worked for, and Wanted to Show It to You, Only I Couldn't (Yet) Find it

However I did Discover an other One of this Cartoon you see here Below:




As You Can See I also Added Some 

Cartoon Effects to Suggest Some Movement 
and Speed......, 
A Cartoon that Clearly Can Easily Be Seen 
as a 'Parody' on a Character Like 
Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) from the

Mission Impossible
Movies !


div>


I also Discovered an X/Tweet with some
'Green Screen-Attempts' to Make it Look like
such Spectacular Insane Mission Impossible Stunt Scenes....,



Reacties

ALSO DISCOVER Our Happy Lifestyle
Theme Specific Blogs:


On Our Blogs You find Practical News, Tips & Ideas about:
Digital Camera-ideas, Travel, Movies, Music, Writing,
Healthy Lifestyle, EDS-Cartoons and Art,



Populaire posts van deze blog

It Can Take a While to Get To Draw Comics....,

Did You Already See Our Self-Made SWAN(S)-Video
On Our MOVIE Blog...?

TV-Show BLOW UP, Balloon Folding, Episode 1,
Assignment 2: Make a Story with your Earlier Made Tree Dweller