In one of our Previous Posts I Wrote about Special Times, Special (Cartoon) Worlds Where Stories Take Place , Places/Situations that help - Ignite - Mystery, my Imagination and FUN ....! and I also Wrote about things like Cartoon Artists working together in Design Studios and like Working on - Online Webstrips - and I also Just Discovered (on the Webstip Page from www.toonhoundstudios.com/pvp ) an interesting article about Making Sketches and - Drawing Comics - Titled: Have You Tried Just Making Comics ...? I Made this Character Play a role in one of my (Slightly Weird) 'Flintstone-like' , PHOTO CARTOON Postcards, with the Snail and the Dino as you can see here below: Running Snail Cartoon Birthday Invitation Postcard by EdelhertDesignStudio Discover More (Pages !) of our Cartoon Postcards Also See Our Many (Pag...
As you have seen in some of our Previous posts about Journaling on our WRITING-Blog, Showing you some of my WRITING-Journey..., In Today's Post I Show you a little of My - Cartooning Journey -..., SeptemberWeer Photo Challenge from: Jolanda Today's Choice: - Fire - #SeptemberWeer #Vuur #Fire #zazzlemade #candles #giftideas #CartoonArt #bathroom pic.twitter.com/SyimAM3PTP — Edelhertdesignstudio (@dvanduuren1) September 1, 2026 I wrote a Post on my WRITING-Blog about My Bubbling Bunny Cartoon in it's MAGIC Hat ..., a Character with Magical Powers , I created to let him be able to Manifest anything he would like, making it easy and felxible to make everything Possible and create all kinds of possible Stories . Originally I also had the idea to let this Character be one of the Characters that would Work at a Publishing Company Somewhat like the (Publishing) Workspace from Guust/Gaston as you could read about in some pr...
O.k. in a Previous Post titled: I Am Sitting On A Brand New Blog Post (Almost) Ready Do Hatch ...! I had some thoughts about a Possible Blogpost to Write..., I recently read a Book and learned among others about a Nest-Analogy that you need to Sit on the Right Nest, Sit on the Best Eggs, and about Focussing on things you have Control over, And One of those things Happens to be being able to tell you about, like our Latest Products SOLD , My Sketching , and Some of the Discoveries I did Today ! Because Today I discovered that 'Guust Blunder'(Guust Flater/Gaston) also exists Aninimated as you can see in the Video here below: Discover More Animated Gastons (With the 'Wheel-Icon' you can Activate the Translation Subtitles !) I also Discovered a Special 60th Aniversary Tribute Album as I Discovered in this Strip Vlog ! (With in it - as I discovered - also a Conti...
Reacties
Een reactie posten
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the Author:
HP van Duuren,
is a Graphical Designer, together with his Sister he has a Graphical Design Studio named: Edelhert Design Studio Simply Click on that link to Have a Look Inside!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make Sure To
Simply Click here below to have a look at our
TWITTER-Page that you can FOLLOW to See things like our Great Looking PHOTO Collages, Anouncements etc.
------->>>> Thank for
Your Comments & Replies <<<<-------