Did You Know that 'Guust Blunder'/ (Guust Flater/Gaston)
Also Exists Animated and In a MOVIE...? ? !
O.k. in
a Previous Post titled:
I Am Sitting On A Brand New Blog Post
I Am Sitting On A Brand New Blog Post
I had some thoughts about
a Possible Blogpost to Write...,
And One of those things
I recently read a Book and learned among others about a
Nest-Analogy that you need to Sit on the Right Nest,
Sit on the Best Eggs, and about
Focussing on things you have Control over,
And One of those things
Happens to be being able to tell
you about things like our
|
Latest Products SOLD, My Sketching, and Some of the Discoveries I did Today ! Because Today I discovered that 'Guust Blunder'(Guust Flater/Gaston) also exists Aninimated as you can see in the Video here below: Discover More Animated Gastons (With the 'Wheel-Icon' you can Activate the Translation Subtitles !) I also Discovered a Special 60th Aniversary Tribute Album as I Discovered in this Strip Vlog ! |
and I even Discovered there is a MOVIE Aswell ! Also See on our MOVIE-Blog !
|
Also Discover More Posts About
Sketching on this Blog !
Discover more Eggs !)



Reacties
Een reactie posten
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the Author:
HP van Duuren,
is a Graphical Designer, together with his Sister he has a Graphical Design Studio named: Edelhert Design Studio Simply Click on that link to Have a Look Inside!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make Sure To
Simply Click here below to have a look at our
TWITTER-Page that you can FOLLOW to See things like our Great Looking PHOTO Collages, Anouncements etc.
------->>>> Thank for
Your Comments & Replies <<<<-------