Clipart

Which Designs Do You Like The Most...???




See - ALL - Our
MOST RECENT DESIGNS ! ! !


Sorry for Posting this 'Deleted Post (Part 2)....,'





Some time ago I posted this 'Deleted Post'....,

In one of our Recent Brand New Video's
I discovered that also in this BIRD-Video

(around 2 Min, 42 the Spoon Bill also
does somewhat the Same as some of the other Animals in this post !)

Besides Cows, also Horses are Pretty Gifted in this Area aswell as we recently Discovered
as you can see in this Photo here below: 



O.K. that indeed is also somewhat impressive....! 



and when you thinkto Be Big, than you haven't yet Seen this Scene from Jurrasic Park  !
At the Tulips Picking Garden we 
Some Time Ago Visited, 
I also Seen an Other Cow..., 

That Reminded me about something slightly Disturbing I experienced during making a Seagull Video Some time ago;



And when You Think this all isn't Weird enough, you haven't seen this Event in Belgium Yet !

Also See more (Funny)

Seagulls on our MOVIE-Blog !






and to finish this post with a little more Style, I also Show you this Elegant Bird that - when you watch carefully - also has something to Show at the End of the Video !



 

 (Also Discover this


Elegant Artwork...,)


Reacties

ALSO DISCOVER Our Happy Lifestyle
Theme Specific Blogs:


On Our Blogs You find Practical News, Tips & Ideas about:
Digital Camera-ideas, Travel, Movies, Music, Writing,
Healthy Lifestyle, EDS-Cartoons and Art,



Populaire posts van deze blog

Did You See Our - Bubbling Bunny Cartoon - that I Originally Created As One of the Characters to Work at a Publishing Company

It Can Take a While to Get To Draw Comics....,

Another Cartoon from My Sketsbook,
A Character You Have Seen Before In A Previous Post !