Suske en Wiske als manga | Stripvlog
|
Some time ago on TV I Briefly Seen a Documentary about The (Famous) Artist Katsushika Hokusai with also some background about MANGA being drawings capturing the Essence of things based on the reality of things. (or something like that, as far as I can read my own quick notes) Also because Suske & Wiske is rather familiar to me, and I also recently posted about Special Times, Special (Cartoon) Worlds Where Stories Take Place...., and because (also on my WRITING-Blog I Wrote about things like Special Powers, Portals and Other Dimensions etc. etc. this Vlog Peacked my Interest...., |
|



Reacties
Een reactie posten
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the Author:
HP van Duuren,
is a Graphical Designer, together with his Sister he has a Graphical Design Studio named: Edelhert Design Studio Simply Click on that link to Have a Look Inside!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make Sure To
Simply Click here below to have a look at our
TWITTER-Page that you can FOLLOW to See things like our Great Looking PHOTO Collages, Anouncements etc.
------->>>> Thank for
Your Comments & Replies <<<<-------