Clipart

Which Designs Do You Like The Most...???




See - ALL - Our
MOST RECENT DESIGNS ! ! !


I Discovered Some More Drawing Sketches
I Created to Practice - Facial Expressions -



(VIDEO) Discover
How to Draw Characters 


(By Uderzo
himself !)



Also Discover

ASTERIX on our
MOVIE-Blog !





I also Discovered some other Sketches with 
- Facial Expressions - that 
I have Seen in the

 

ASTERIX Albums...,

(and a Surprising Looking 
own creation on the right)

Reacties

ALSO DISCOVER Our Happy Lifestyle
Theme Specific Blogs:


On Our Blogs You find Practical News, Tips & Ideas about:
Digital Camera-ideas, Travel, Movies, Music, Writing,
Healthy Lifestyle, EDS-Cartoons and Art,



Populaire posts van deze blog

Did You See Our - Bubbling Bunny Cartoon - that I Originally Created As One of the Characters to Work at a Publishing Company

Some of the Fruits of My "Path Once Lived", Have You Already Seen Our (Party Invitation) Cards...?

Another Cartoon from My Sketsbook,
A Character You Have Seen Before In A Previous Post !