Clipart

Which Designs Do You Like The Most...???




See - ALL - Our
MOST RECENT DESIGNS ! ! !


Talking about Sharing More About Works I Created Like...,
These TWO Cards I Created for Last CHRISTMAS



In a Previous Post about 'Art Marketing Strategy' you could read that, 

One of the Benefits of Making Art in Collections 
is to be able to Share Content about Work(s) (In Progress)

Here Above you See TWO of them,
I drew these Designs many years ago just as a  Black & White Drawings I Printed as 4 on one Page roughly Colored them by Hand, to get an idea about how it might look,

and than they where collecting dust in one of my CHRISTMAS-cards Folders for Years.  (both colored by hand not looking that
Smoothly yet)

Here below you See the Results After Scanning it into the Computer, and Coloring it and Smoothening it up with the help of the Computer 

and adding it to Our Online Webstore in the..., 

 


(BTW in a previous post, you can also See

Came to Life with the help of the Computer)

I Share in this Post - you are reading right now - about my Work, Showing you some of the Work that went into my

- Recent Works -

for Last CHRISTMAS,


To add a few More Cards to our CHRISTMAS Cards, what You See here above on the Left are some cards I started to  Create many Years ago ! 
Champagne Santa New Year Cust. Text Postcard
Champagne Santa New Year Cust. Text Postcard
by EdelhertDesignStudio
Santa & Rudolph Merry Christmas Cust. Postcard
Santa & Rudolph Merry Christmas Cust. Postcard
by EdelhertDesignStudio

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

This Get Well Soon Card Did it Again,
DISCOVER The Mystery behind
This Oystercatcher Design !

How I Came With the Idea for this
Reeeeeally BIG 50th ANNIVERSARY CARD ! ! !