Talking About Comic Books, and Special Worlds , Some time ago I wrote this Post You see here below in a post titled: ( Inspiration from Comic Book Writers, and Creating Cartoon Characters... ,) Today I like to Add a Video Trailer, About Something thatSeemed to have Happened in a (TV-Series) Comic Book Store ! ! ! As you know I am Journaling almost every day....., and to Continue with my (Writers) Origin Stories , I realise that there also are some other Influences that help shape my writing. for example I do think that I must also have been given some Inspiration for writing by Comic Book Writers. Like for example René Goscinny writer from Asterix and Hergé from Kuifje ( Tintin ) and obviously Willy van der Steen from Suske & Wiske . ( Spike and Suzy (UK) or Willy and Wanda (VS) ) with those great 'Story Formats' with a Professor with a Time-Machine ! That's somewhat like Just as with for example Star trek Exploring Worlds, ...
Reacties
Een reactie posten
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the Author:
HP van Duuren,
is a Graphical Designer, together with his Sister he has a Graphical Design Studio named: Edelhert Design Studio Simply Click on that link to Have a Look Inside!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make Sure To
Simply Click here below to have a look at our
TWITTER-Page that you can FOLLOW to See things like our Great Looking PHOTO Collages, Anouncements etc.
------->>>> Thank for
Your Comments & Replies <<<<-------