Clipart

Which Designs Do You Like The Most...???




See - ALL - Our
MOST RECENT DESIGNS ! ! !


I Created An Attention Grabbing - Written Text - and One of My Cartoon Drawings in Our YouTube Video's Thumbnail !

 

Do You Know Family & Friends with a Sense of Fashion & Style.....? 

Make Sure to Share this Video ! ! !  




Some time ago we Created Our Own YouTube Channel and now 
for our Tote Bag(s) Promotion Video,

I also created a Special 


Because to get your to actually view our Video's it can be helpful to add an 
Attention Grabbing - Written Text - and one of my Cartoon Drawings in Our YouTube Video's Thumbnails.

A Thumbnail Image is the First Image from a Video you See in a list of Video's.

In this Tote Bag Promotion Video of ours I choose for the simple text: 


 'Fashion Discovery'

And the Cartoon Drawing you see here Below: 

to instanly make you curious ! 


It doest look like it that it Helps because,  I alread have seen some improvement 
with seeing some more of you look at this video now. 

You can also read about this video on Several of my other Blogs as well.


And I also Tweeted About it:

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Did You Already See This Funny Frog Cartoon CHRISTMAS Postcard ?