Clipart

Which Designs Do You Like The Most...???




See - ALL - Our
MOST RECENT DESIGNS ! ! !


Did You SEE this Funny Design: Handyman Cartoon





Do You Know How I Came Up With 
The Idea For This Design..? ? ?

O.K., I will tell you…., 

Some time ago after Playing Tennis in a conversation afterwards, 

I asked one of the players if he would like to be a Social Influencer as an 
Ambasador for our Designs (see our T-Shirts with our Logo


Now I must say that, we currently have much more Womens Fashion
(like for example this recently Sold Womens T-Shirt you can See in this Recent Tweet


and I didn't really expect him to really be very interested in doing Photo Shoots. As expected he did say something along the lines of being to busy with being a Handyman with loads of things to do fixing in and along his house. 

Also telling not to be the glamours type...., and Indeed I cannot Picture him doing 
Duck Faces Like Ben Stiller in the Movie Zoolander :) 

I understand that not everybody wants to be a Photo Model, However not so long ago we did have some actual  

(with Latte Mugs, Cat's & Dogs !), and
I even have been in a "Glamerous Photo Shoot" myself ! ! ! that is to say, when you find Ski Goggles, Sand in your face and a Helmed Glamerous, you can see it on our Travel Blog, in our post about 


O.K. enough about that, let's continue...…,  



Do You Know 
What Else Helped To Get To This Handyman Cartoon Design….? ? ?

Recently we got Several New Followers on our Twitter with one from John Banks Menswear, seeing T-Shirts about Windsurfing and things like that…., 

In addition it did bring me to the realisation, that besides Our - many, many, many pages - 
of Womens Fashion, we could also expand a little more in our 


Men's Fashion 


as well ! ! ! 



And, Some Of My Own 
Handyman Experiences that Helped 
Inspire To Create This Design...? ? ?

Thinking about some of my own Handyman experiences, hanging up shelves 
without using a Spirit-Level, totally relying on my Carpenters EYE for Detail...., 

Instantly made me Picture  a New Range of Men's Fashion Designs I can make
 
It made me come up with the idea 
to Create special Funny T-Shirts for

--   HANDYMAN --


You see the result here above ! 


Hope you like it, 


Please Let me Know ! 



Thanks for Checking Out our Our Blog Again today...., 


I really like to Ask, you to become one of our many Regular Readers,
and I am looking forward for your Comments & Replies on our Blog posts, and 
your Comments, Likes and Re-Tweets on Our Twitter ! 





YOUR THOUGHTS: 


DO You Draw Cartoons, do you have a Website where you Showcase your Creations ….? 


Show it to us by sharing your link, 


talking about Sharing Do you Know about Our Card Designs you can 


Share on Social Media ….? ? ? ? ?





Feel free to write your Comments, 
by clicking the Comment-link below this Blog post 

                                       | 
                                       |
                                      \/

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

How I Came With the Idea for this
Reeeeeally BIG 50th ANNIVERSARY CARD ! ! !